Wednesday 5 June 2013

Poster Presentation


 
 
 
 

Department of Veterans Affairs (2013)
 
Last lesson I did a poster presentation about my major which is logistics and supply chain management. Lots of things went well in this presentation. Firstly, my voice was very loud. Secondly, I had some examples when I was presenting and thirdly, I had lots of information that is presented. The only thing that I can do better next time is by not giving my back to the audience and not reading from the notes that I have written. Most of my information’s are from the University of South Wales website, because they had lots of information about this major and what types of topics and lectures I’m going to have. Well, it wasn’t so difficult to get this information about my major because in the university website the information was well organised and presented. My major is a business major. Back in my country people rarely study this major. So, it’s a good opportunity for me to study this major and work in a private company. The thing that I’m not looking forward in my major is to be a business woman because I hate dealing with money and this kind of stuff. The only question that I still need an answer for is, ‘is this Major a very difficult major?’

Bibliography -

Department of Veterans Affairs (2013) Office of Logistics and Supply Chain Management  [Online]. Available at: http://www.va.gov/oal/about/logistics.asp (Accessed: 5 June 2013).

2 comments:

  1. A detailed reflection. Well done!

    Did you e-mail the course leader to talk to them about the level of difficulty of the course?

    Be careful with the word 'information'. It is uncountable. Also, the word 'major' is American. Can you find out the British word for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presentation Feedback:
    You spoke loudly and your pronunciation was very good. Try to look at the audience more and not keep your hand over your mouth. Your grammar was excellent, and the layout of your poster was well thought out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete